DEL AOP 25, 40 & 50 - Next Generation in AOP Pool Systems
DEL AOP FEATURES
- Three sizes treat up to 25,000, 40,000 and 50,000 gallon
- Sensors actively monitor UV-C and ozone sub-systems
- Full flow generates hydroxyls in the primary pool circulation
- Single cabinet serviceable design
- Easy-access wiring path and terminal block
- APG2 ozone cells: higher output corona discharge, superior heat performance, durable design
- High flow UV-C chamber
- Variable speed pump compatible
- Built-in drain for winterization
DEL AOP LED indicator lights on the front panel implement intelligent programming to monitor ozone and UV systems in real time, alerting you when regular service is required.
The DEL AOP has true NSF 50 Certification to eradicate 99.9% of influent bacteria–the only UV/Ozone combo system to receive this rating from NSF.
100% of the pool water flows through at two union connections. All of the water is treated inside the system with powerful hydroxyl radicals.
SIMPLE AOP INSTALLATION
How fast and simple is the installation for the next gen AOP design. Well . . . you’ll just have to watch. But you’ve been warned, it happens fast!