DEL UV-C PRO Features
A NEW STANDARD FOR COMMERCIAL UV
DESIGNED TO BE SERVICEABLE
DEL UV-C Pro system have a completely unique form factor. The system has a modular component design that does not require sophisticated service capability. This ensures system reliability due to component sizing redundancy.
DESIGNED TO BE UPGRADEABLE
Unlike any other UV system, DEL UV-C Pro Systems can be upgraded in the field to include Ozone.
UV-C PRO: TOTAL INNOVATION FOR UV-C SANITIZERS
UV-C is popular for many commercial applications due to its ease of use and cost-effectiveness. DEL UV-C Pro Systems use low pressure UV-C bulbs to provide superior disinfection and chloramine removal of pool and spa water. A complete system is all contained in one cabinet. The system is easy to install, cost effective to operate and easy to maintain.
THE ADVANTAGES OF UV-C
With the use of UV-C microorganisms are destroyed, chloramines are broken down, chlorine dependence is significantly reduced, and water clarity is optimized to produce crystal clear results.
• Destroys harmful contaminants
• Inactivates Cryptosporidium, Giardia and other chlorine resistant microorganisms
• Dramatically reduces chemical demand and increases effectiveness of residual sanitizers
• Eliminates chemical odors, irritation and damage to pool systems
The only active disinfectant is rays of light. No additional chemicals, gases or oxidants are added to the water. Despite this additive-free approach, UV-C is a powerful sanitizer with many benefits:
- Prevents micro-organism growth
- Breaks down chloramines
- Reduces dependence on chemicals
- Optimizes water clarity
- UV-C Pro utilizes low pressure bulbs
- Unlike medium pressure, bulbs can cycle on and off quickly with zero downtime
- Perfect for environments that require total, constant protection
- Self-contained “system in a box”
- High-flow systems up to 500 GPM
- Optional PLC control
- Upgradeable in the field to AOP Pro
** NOTE: Quotations are approximates. Exact quotes will be established once all speicifications are reviewed.